Tuesday 4 September 2012

A Touch of Tropical








Skirt - Zara
Vest - Topshop
Blazer - Primark
Belt - Next
Wedges - Dorothy Perkins
Watch - River Island
Bag River Island

I have to apologise for the lack of photos on this post but Id been out five minutes and my camera died... oh dear my organisation skills are terrible!! Anyway I saw this skirt on another girls blog and I loved it but as she got it in the sale i thought no way could i get it now, but i walked into Zara the next day and there it was, shining beautifully down from £26 to £6 (BARGAIN OR WHAT!?)
So its been like agessssss since I did a post, oops. I haven't even been busy! The weathers just been so rubbish and I've spent a lot of time with my boyfriend it just hasn't crossed my mind. I'll be back to it now though, well I'm starting sixth form tomorrow so that might not be true, but I'll try! I got my GCSE results back and i am extremely happy with 3A*s 8As and 3Bs, hard work pays off! I hope you all got what you wanted, now for another 2 years of hard work.
Finally, my bench was miraculously covered by butterflies and it was so beautiful so I took some pictures and thought I'd share them to make up for the lack of outfit pics.

I am also now on the twitter hype, well I have been for sixth months, I just haven't been able to get the hang of it, feel free to tweet me, I'd be very grateful!! @KatieRussruss.

Hope everyone has a good first week back (if there is such a

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Fab outfit again, great style :)

lazy2lovely.blogspot.co.uk

Guylaine Fréderique said...

Cute outfit, i love your skirt!

Unknown said...

Wow I love your bag! Its gorgeous :D

OutsideBeautyInsideHealth

stone fox interrupted said...

i love your gorgeous outfit! btw i love your blog & followed! do you think you could give me some tips on my blog and maybe follow or just leave a comment? would love to hear from you :)x

Vanessa said...

Thanks,for the follow,dear.^^ Follow you back on gfc.
Love the butterfly pictures...my fave animals.*_*

Inês Margarida Martins said...

I love it! great skirt! Nice blog! Would you like to follow eachother? Kisses from Portugal!

http://gomadandbuyeverything.blogspot.pt/

Anonymous said...

Your zara skirt is beautiful! Love your hair as well!!

Sophie said...

your skirt is so pretty!!! great photos xxx

http://ileftmyheartinmiami.blogspot.co.uk/

 
Template by suckmylolly.com - background image by elmer.0