Tuesday 3 July 2012

Pretty busy weekend!


So friday, along with 70% of 16 year olds, i had my school prom. It was amazing fun and i loved every second of it! However, finding ym dress was a complete nightmare. I'm really not a fan of the big gypsy style dresses however i thought the girls who did wear them all looked beautiful! but for myself, i went for this teal evening gown from coast. It was so comfortable and served me well!
Hope if you had a prom, you all enjoyed yours!




Next is a little white dress i bought in the Zara sale on monday (zara sales are my dream) I have a college induction day coming up for the sixth form grammar school i'm attending next year. I fell in love with this simple little dress but it was a bit on the tight side which is never really my style. Unfortunately, I ended up returning it because the seam came undone! 









So finally, this is my decided outfit for my college induction. I have been in love with this bag for weeks and then when i saw it in the river island sale (i'm quite a bargain hunter) at under half price, i didn't even question buying it! its so beautifully made and i'm already planning outfits with it!!
I also picked up these cute crocodile dolly shoes from dotty ps'.

Wish me luck for college tomorrow! Eeeek!

Have a great week, Katie x x x x x x x x 

6 comments:

Marloes said...

You looked great on your prom I see. And Zara sales are my dream to! Lovely white dress you have! And the last outfit is so romantic. Love it!

xoxo
mloescloset.blogspot.com

fox hunter said...

Awww those dresses are all lovely, u always look fab! The white dress is my fave I guess hehe. I can't get enough of sales, just found my fave top in the sale section for 3€! amazing isn't it? :-) x

Miss Ish said...

I love you teal dress! I've been falling in love with teal lately.

Too bad you had to return the white dress. It looked really pleasant. But I guess tight and white isn't really the most comfortable combination. You can't move around much plus you have to be extra careful not to get it dirty.

I followed you by the way, care to follow back?


-A Hint of Sunlight

Ricci said...

lovely !;)
white one is amazing :)
xx
http://maybe-not2day.blogspot.com

mixnmatch1 said...

I love the green dress and the cream lace dress is gorgeous,along with the scarf,i fact i like them all :)

Unknown said...

I like very much your photos and your outfits. Do I follow you, ok?.
Please look at my blog and follow me, www.miestilodevida90two.blogspot.com
XX

 
Template by suckmylolly.com - background image by elmer.0